Webpages with collections of events
- DEG1 (Differential Equations Group Of North-East)
- GNAMPA-INdAM (National Group of Mathematical Analysis, Probability and Applications).
- CVGMT (Calculus of Variations and Geometric Measure Theory).
Other recent and upcoming events
- Mathematics for Mechanics, Prague, 29 October–1 November 2019.
- Control of State–Constrained Dynamical Systems, Valparaiso, 24–27 September 2019.
- International Workshop on Differential Equations on the Occasion of Luis Sanchez's 70th Birthday, Lisboa, 5–6 September 2019.
- Calculus of Variations on Schiermonnikoog 2019 , Schiermonnikoog, 1–5 July 2019.
- New Trends in Celestial Mechanics, Cogne, 24–28 June 2019.
- Italian-Romanian Colloquium on Differential Equations and Applications, Udine, 10–12 April 2019.
- MicroMotility 2019, Istituto Veneto di Scienze Lettere e Arti, Venezia, 25–29 March 2019.
Past events as organizer
LaTeX and Style
- L'arte di scrivere con LaTeX (by Lorenzo Pantieri and Tommaso Gordini, in Italian).
- Introduzione all'arte della composizione tipografica con LaTeX (by GUIT, edited by Claudio Beccari, in Italian).
- Manual for the TikZ and PGF packages (by Till Tantau).
- Detexify (by Daniel Kirs).
- Kern Type, the kerning game (by Mark MacKay).
Scuola Superiore and Associazione Alumni
The Scuola Superiore of the University of Udine is a higher learning institution based on merit. Admission is at the beginning of the Bachelor studies, through a written and oral examination, with a restricted number of admitted students. Students have to attend disciplinary and interdisciplinary courses, in addition to their academic course of studies, which is regularly examinated. The scholarship provides also free board and lodging in an exclusive residence, giving its students the opportunity to grow in a stimulating and multidisciplinary environment.
The Associazione Alumni was founded in 2011 by a group of former students of the Scuola Superiore. The aim of the association is to strenghthen the link between current and former students and to promote the cultural role of the Scuola Superiore. Our activities include the organization of public conferences and informal meetings with the students, featuring short talks by former students about their present activities.